We are hiring!
We are looking for motivated Architectural Assistants and Interns, to work with us on some exciting projects in Hong Kong and China. Particularly, we are looking for a strong portfolio in interior design for retail, hospitality and residential projects.
Please send your application to email@example.com
- cover letter
- portfolio (below 10MB)
- current and expected salary
- available start date / end date
- wether you have the legal right to work in Hong Kong or require a visa
Architectural Assistant (Year out)
For overseas applications, candidates should apply for a working holiday visa, or a work visa can be sponsored for successful candidates. For RIBA Year Out placements, each student will be assigned to a mentor to provide guidance and fulfil experiences and signing of PEDR logbooks.
Responsibilities and opportunities
- Working closely with our design team and directors for ongoing projects
- Assist in design drawings by AutoCAD, 3D modelling and visuals
- Site survey and visits
- Attend and minute client meetings
- Preparation of design reports
- Material sourcing & schedules
- Fluent in English and ideally Cantonese / Mandarin
- Outgoing, friendly, sense of team spirit, confident and dedicated
- Have a portfolio of individual or academic design works (and ideally proficiency in 2D drafting in AutoCAD, 3D modelling and rendering in Rhino / C4D)
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadline
- Willing to work overtime when required
We provide Internship Position for students whom are pursuing a career in architecture, interior architecture, furniture & products, graphics & illustration. Usually the duration is a minimum of 2 to an average of 6 months. However some candidates may wish to stay on for extended experience. Motivated, creative and passionate candidates will be given the opportunity to shadow and work with us on some exciting projects in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific. Each student will be assigned to a mentor to provide guidance and fulfill meaningful practice experiences. For overseas applications, candidates should apply for a working holiday visa.